Parenting Class Online Courses, Single & Couples
Parenting is a powerful way to empower and mentor your children have the life they want and is a fulfilling career for the parents. To avoid poor parenting, Educate Yourself on the Principles of Parenting.
Take your parenting classes online. Available for both Single & Couples in the comfort of your home. Fast, easy and convenient
Relationship Coaching for Singles.
- How to cop up after Divorced
- Single parents having issue with married life
- Acquire a deeper understanding of yourself
- Make it clear that you want a serious relationship.
OBJECTIVES: Provides the necessary education, skills, strategies and tools to help singles experience relationship fulfillment. Most singles want a long-term primary relationship, but many singles in the modern world want something other than a traditional marriage. This program trains people to coach all kinds of singles. Including people who have never been married, are divorced, widowed, or have chosen to be single for the rest of their lives. Includes licensing of branded marketing campaigns, workshops/classes, and coaching programs such as Conscious Dating and Radical Dating
Relationship Coaching for Couples.
- Learn the power of effective communication and use it.
- Set clear goals for your relationship by making a plan.
- Get the closeness, connection, and intimacy you want
- Learn the benefits of being honest about your feelings and being able to control them.
- Feel what it’s like to really be heard and understood.
OBJECTIVES: Provides the necessary education, skills, strategies, and tools to help new (dating), pre-committed, pre-marital, and committed couples experience relationship fulfillment, as well as individuals who have goals and challenges regarding a particular relationship. Includes licensing of branded marketing campaigns, seminars, workshops, classes, and coaching programs like Couple for Life and Radical Marriage.
Educate Yourself on the Principles of Parenting.
- How to be a good parent when things are uncertain
- How to Handle postpartum depression
- New Parents how to handle to in law
- Parents to mentor themselves and then to mentor their children
- Parent-Child Relationship
OBJECTIVES: Provides the necessary education, skills, strategies, and tools to help new Parenting practices around the world share three major goals: ensuring children’s health and safety, preparing children for life as productive adults, and transmitting cultural values. A healthy child needs to have a good relationship with his or her parents.
How the program works:
Meets once per week for 1 hour for class with instructor for 10 weeks
You will have access to a private website where you can access a ‘client log’ to record progress and ask questions of the coach as needed. Solidify your progress using the ‘call strategy’ before sessions and ‘post-session recap.’ You will be requested to make a minimum commitment of three months to ensure enough time for growth.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to discuss this program further and how it will be helpful for you. Or Sign Up Online!