Not only is Dr. Sharon the author of New Parents are People Too: 8 Secrets to Surviving Parenthood as Individuals and as a Couple and/or Children are People Too: Unlocking the 8 Secrets to Family Happiness, but she is also a sought after national television and radio guest star and is regularly featured in the press.
In South Florida she was a contributing columnist for the Boca Raton News and hosted her own radio show. People Connections Radio on WBZT.
She is also a successful advice print newspaper and online columnist, and has contributed to numerous magazines, newspapers, and Internet sites, including LifetimeTV.com, REAL SIMPLE magazine, Family Circle, Men’s Health, and Parents Magazine. Dr. Sharon is also a respected expert TV advisor, having appeared on the Montel Williams Show, Glenn Beck, CNN, and several news and entertainment programs.
Please see below for Dr. Sharon’s Media Contributions and Appearances.
- Contributing relationship columnist: Ask Dr. Sharon for Boca Raton News
- Contributing columnist for Pediatrics for Parents
- Dr. Sharon featured in article on Robert Pattinson’s drinking: Read More >>>
- Dr. Sharon Parenting Article is live on She Knows: How to Determine Your Parenting Style Before Baby Arrives
- How To Find FAMILY HAPPINESS: 8 Secrets
- New Parent Secrets – 8 Secrets to Surviving New Parenthood as Individuals and Couples
- Current Health, Balancing Act, by Tamekia Reece
- Texas Family magazine, New Parents Are People Too book review and Children Are People Too book review
- The Montel Show, Feuding Families episode.
- Staten Island Parent, Teach Your Children How to Set & Reach Goals page 1, page 2
- Pediatrics for Parents, Eating Disorder (page 15)
- iParenting.com, From Middle to High School: Help Your Teen Make Connections and Find Success, by Kim Seidel
- Working Mother, Family Focus: Is Your Daughter Anorexic?, by Danielle Schlass Saliman
- New York Daily News, Battle-scarred! Family feuds that leave a mark on the kids, by Sheryl Berk
- Pediatric Parenting (www.pedsforparents.com) – featured in several Q&A columns.
- Regular columnist for LifetimeTV.com
- Families First Magazine
- Parents Magazine
- Family Circle Magazine
- Men’s Health Magazine
- Pittsburgh Parent
- The New York Times
- Current Health
- The Bend Bulletin
- Rochester Democrat & Chronicle
- ABC Channel 10 News (Miami, FL) – See Dr. Sharon discuss the Discipline Dilemma
- WCUB (radio). “The Breakfast Club.”
- WVXU-FM, Cincinnati (radio) – “On Your Feet,” Julie Isphording, host.
- KAHI-AM, Sacramento – “Popp Off,” Mary Jane Popp, host.
- Cable Radio Network. “Mike and Paul Show,”
- KTAR, Phoenix (radio). “The Pat McMann Show.”
- WNTN, Boston (radio). “1550 Today.”
- SFUO, St. Louis (radio). “Living Jubilee.”
- Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 114. “Healthy Living with a Twist.”
- KAHI, California (radio). “That Guy in the Morning,” David Rosenthal, host.
- WSB-TV Atlanta. Parents Say Biggest Challenge Is Discipline
- Siggins, Corey. “Local doctor helps families discover true happiness,” Boca Raton/Delray Beach News.
- “Local psychologist develops a breakthrough parenting technique,” Boca Raton/Delray Beach News